Home / Tagged "guacamole"
Crawfish Burgers with Guacamole
Courtesy of Chef David Hulin of Cajun 180
Fresh Louisiana Crawfish Burger Patty topped with Fresh Made Guacamole & Side Salad. It’s so easy, healthy & delicious!
- 1 lb Louisiana crawfish tails
- 1/3 c flour
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 fresh egg (I use Duck eggs for richness)
- 1 Tbsp La Cajun Gold seasoning
- 1/4 c chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Trinity seasoning
- 6 Avocados
- 3/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 large jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1 lime squeezed
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Tsp Cajun Trinity seasoning
FOR THE CRAWFISH BURGERS:
FOR THE GUACAMOLE:
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, set in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow it to firm up.
- Once firm, make a Patty and place in a hot skillet with butter and pan sear on both sides for a few minutes.
- Pull off and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
- Mix all in a bowl until the desired texture and consistency of the guacamole that you like.
Serving size: 1 crawfish burger Servings: 4
5g Fat (1g Saturated Fats, 50mg Cholesterol.) 1,160mg Sodium. 10g Carbohydrates (1g Fiber, 0g Total Sugar.) 25g Protein.
Get crawfish here → https://louisianadirectseafoodshop.com/product-category/crawfish/
Get Cajun180 seasonings here → https://louisianadirectseafoodshop.com/store/cajun180/
- Lower Fat: Crawfish burger recipe is lower in fat as is. Omit guacamole to reduce fats further.
- Lower Carbohydrate: Any reductions in carbohydrates would change the integrity of the recipe.
- Lower Sodium: Use salt-free Cajun seasoning to reduce sodium to 520mg.
- Dairy-free: Use vegan cheese. No significant change in macros.
- Gluten-free: Use gluten-free flour and ensure Cajun seasoning is gluten-free.